List Price: $110
Dimensions (L x W x H): 52.4 x 50 x 17.7 mm
Weight: 68.2 grams
Module: 3194 (instruction manual at casio.com)
Battery (Lifespan): CR2025 (approx. 2 years)
Series Launch Year: 2009
Notable Features: Tide and Moon Graph, World Time, 2 Stopwatches, Timer, 5 Multi-Function Alarms
See full specifications for G7900-1 under “Additional information” tab above.
Suggested Uses: Ocean Sports, Outdoors, Winter Sports
Latest G-9700 News
Recent G-9700 Releases:
(Mobile: Press and hold for article link.)
John Krasinski wears a G-Shock G7900-1 in “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi.”
About The Specs Catalog | Features Glossary | Specs Home
🛒 Shop at Our Curated Amazon Page (sponsored)
- Large buttons can be used with gloves.
- Two stopwatches.
- 5 multi-function alarms.
- Longer EL light afterglow setting (3 or 5 seconds).
- Thick size may not fit well under sleeves.
- Countdown timer not settable in seconds.
- Short battery life (approx. 2 years).
Specification: G-SHOCK G-7900