List Price: $300 (GW5000U-1)
(Specs for Updated GW-5000U)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 48.9 x 42.8 x 13.5 mm
Weight: 74 grams
Module: 3495 (instruction manual at casio.com)
Battery Type (Lifespan): Rechargeable Solar
Series Launch Year: 2009, 2021 (Module 3495)
Notable Features: Stainless Steel Screw-Back Case, Tough Solar, Multi-Band 6, 5 World Times, 1/100-Second Stopwatch, Timer, Full Auto LED Backlight, Adjustable Date Format
See full specifications for GW5000U-1 under “Additional info” tab above.
Note: Previous GW-5000 models have different specifications than GW-5000U.
Suggested Uses: Extreme Sports, Military, Outdoors, Retro Style, Streetwear, Travel
Latest GW-5000 News
Recent GW-5000U Releases:
(Android Mobile: Press and hold for article link.)
- Stainless steel screw-back case like the original G-Shock.
- Updated module (GW-5000U: with LED light, adjustable date format).
- Made in Japan.
- Heavy for those accustomed to lighter resin-case models like the GW-M5610.
- Small buttons are not easy to press.
- Expensive, with same functions as less expensive models.
GW-5000 Versus DW-5000
Specification: G-SHOCK GW-5000