MSRP: $160 (AWGM100-1A)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 52 × 46.4 × 14.9 mm
Weight: 56 grams
Module: 5230 (instruction manual at casio.com)
Battery (Lifespan): Solar rechargeable
Series Launch Year: 2012
Notable Features: Tough Solar, Multi-Band 6
See full specifications for AWGM100-1A under “Additional information” tab.
Note: Some AWG-M100 models may have an aluminum bezel part like the AWG-M100SF models. The AWR-M100 with Tough Solar and without Multi-Band 6 often takes the place of the AWG-M100 for special colorway releases in Asia (outside of Japan) and other regions.
Suggested Uses: Outdoors, Travel
Latest AWG-M100 News
Recent AWG-M100 Releases:
(Mobile: Press and hold for article link.)
AWG-M100 Versus G-100
About The Specs Catalog | Features Glossary | Specs Home
🛒 Shop at Our Curated Amazon Page (sponsored)
- Maintenance-free operation with solar power and automatic radio time adjustment.
- Simple and straightforward style.
- No second hand.
- LCD display is small with no backlight.
- Timer is limited to 100 minutes.
- Inverted LCD display on some models is hard to read.
Specification: G-SHOCK AWG-M100