List Price: $150 (GX56BB-1)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 55.5 x 53.6 x 17.5 mm
Weight: 88 grams
Module: 3221 (instruction manual at casio.com)
Battery Type (Lifespan): Solar Rechargeable
Series Launch Year: 2010
Worn By: Benicio del Toro, Cyril Gane, Joel Edgerton (Thirteen Lives)
Notable Features: Mud Resistance, Tough Solar, World Time, 1/100-Second Stopwatch, Timer, Full Auto EL Backlight
See full specifications for GX56BB-1 under “Additional information” tab above.
Note: The GXW-56 with Tough Solar power and Multi-Band 6 auto radio time sync is available in Japan and Europe.
Suggested Uses: Extreme Sports, Outdoors, Streetwear
Latest GX-56 News
Recent GX-56 Releases and Gallery:
(Android Mobile: Press and hold for article link.)
About The Specs Catalog | Features Glossary | Specs Home
🛒 Shop at Our Curated Amazon Page (sponsored)
- Extra-rugged style inspired by the original G-Shock.
- Alpha Gel offers extreme protection against impact.
- The stealth black GX56BB-1 can usually be found at a discount.
- No Multi-Band 6 time correction.
- No current models with a positive (non-inverted display).
Specification: G-SHOCK GX-56